The Benefits of Chanting OM Namo Narayanaya
Generally spoken, the benefits are:
‘OM Namo Narayanaya’ means: ‘OM, I give everything to the One in whom all things dwell and who dwells in all things’.
The mantra itself is the Divine.
Repeating this mantra brings one closer to Narayana, who is the form of the formless consciousness, the Absolute Reality.
When our mind becomes immersed in the repetition of the mantra, the mantra will merge with our prana. Ultimately the mind will be dissolved into the Divine Consciousness.
• Purifes, calms and imbues the mind with positivity
• Helps dissolve our ego into Divine Love
• Burns Karma
• Strengthens the inner connection with the Divine at all times
• Helps attain Self-realisation
• Manifests Shravana Bhakti